We are hiring!
Production Assistant, Radio Show Host
XFM 100.2 is looking for a multi-format, multi-platform talent to engage our audiences and help our established local brand to continue to thrive in a competitive media market. This is a rare opportunity to join a winning team and work for a company that puts talent first and sincerely values passion, initiative and innovation. We believe that the talent, creativity and diversity of our people make XFM 100.2 a great place to work. If you’re passionate about music, sports, radio and the community, and you’re ready to work hard and play hard, put your skills to work in this critical role.
Experience & Education Requirements
- Strong creative skills and vision
- Exceptional organizational skills and a devotion to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to take and follow direction.
- Must have unquestioned integrity. The individual must share the company's values of teamwork, extraordinary commitment to consumers, distributors, advertisers and employees, and the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their business.
- Log and transcribe live as well as archived shows.
- Help and assist with various department needs.
- Update and maintain files in computer database.
- Log live show as well as answer questions in real time.
- Handle log organising for management.
- Research for various production needs.
- Assist with scheduling meetings in calendar.
- Attend production meetings to take notes quickly and efficiently.
- Screen calls for the main phone line.
- Research and run errands for production needs.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
Proficient in Audio Editing (Adobe Audition).
• Experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and basic audio production tools
On the job training to be provided by Station Manager.
Send your CV - email@example.com
Accounts & Administration - XFM 100.2
As the Accounts & Administration executive your role is to handle general office administration and assist with all aspects of the company accounting system. The position will suit someone who has experience working in an office (preferably someone who has worked within an accounts office environment).
Responsibilities and Duties
• Telephone answering and general reception duties.
• Preparation of sales invoices.
• Checking and coding of purchase invoices and upkeep of product pricing database.
• Preparation and upkeep of material analysis spreadsheets.
• Filing and other ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
• All applicants MUST be computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel & Access).
• Candidates must have initiative, excellent communication skills and be able to work independently.
• Candidates must be flexible in their approach to work and show a willingness to assist in other duties as necessary.
• Salary: Negotiable (depending upon qualifications / experience).
Send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org