Win a whole year’s supply* of fuel with Orbit! It’s pretty simple, just tune in to XFM 100.2's Breakfast show with Oz and Jay to know how. *supply worth €1,000. Terms & Conditions Apply: https://goo.gl/CMmrnB
Orbit Malta #ArriveFresh & XFM 100.2 Competition
The Competition Ends on July 31st.
The promoter of the competition(s) is Orbit Malta, locally represented by Nectar.
How To Take Part
Step 1: People need to call XFM 100.2 when they hear the Orbit branded cue to call during songs on the BIG Breakfast show daily.
Step 2: The people who call in daily would enter the Friday competition
Step 3: On Fridays during July (3 Fridays), the people who are confirmed to have entered the competition have to call the breakfast show to participate in the
Weekly Friday competition:
XFM would play a short clip / scene / line from a movie that involves gum OR CARS (either a gum mention or the actor chewing gum during the scene or a famous car moment) and the confirmed participants would have to call in and guess the name of the movie.
Step 4: After this weekly mini competition, 3 finalists would be determined and would enter the final competition phase (which would take place on the last Friday of July).
Step 5: The final competition : Finalists would be invited to the XFM studios to appear live on air. Each one will be given a mix of 3 orbit gum flavours (3 different ones at one go) as an orbit ‘blind taste test’ and they will have to guess which flavours they are chewing in order to win.
Terms & Conditions
• Entry is open to residents of the Maltese islands except employees of Nectar Group and the employees of the radio stations associated with this competition (and their families).
• One winner from the XFM –will be selected.
• Grand Prize is supply of fuel worth €1,000. This value needs to be consumed within the period of 1 year. The prize(s) are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• Each of the two winners will be given a fuel card worth €1,000 of fuel and will receive monthly notifications on remaining fuel balance.
• Claim of the final prize must be made by persons aged 18 or over and proof of identity may be required.
• Winners will be able to opt for any type of fuel of their choice and fill-up 24/7. A receipt may be retrieved automatically on each use.
• The fuel card will be valid for one full year from the day of activation. Any non-redeemed fuel within the stipulated period will be forgone.
• Fuel stations are pre-selected by Orbit Malta, locally represented by Nectar. Fuel cards can only be redeemed from Orbit-approved fuel stations and will be communicated to the winners after the end of the competition(s).
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of or withdraw this competition at any time.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photo or video to be used for the promotion of these competitions and post-competition publicity.
• Confirmation to the winner(s) will be made by Orbit Malta, locally represented by Nectar.
• Standard XFM FM radio competition terms and conditions apply.